Here is a step-by-step description of a super fast and simple, but at the same time special and nice make-up that I thought could be a good inspiration for you before Midsummer Eve :)
Foundation - Pixi Flawless Beauty Fluid (Nude)
Bronzer - Paese Bronzing Powder (1M)
Rouge - Zuii Organic Sparkle Rouge (Peach)
Eyebrows - Pixi Natural Brow Duo (Deep Brunette)
Lipstick - Paese Lipstick with Argan Oil (16)
1. Tape a piece of tape to the side of the eye, feel free to use a freezer tape or similar that is not as sticky as regular tape.
Apply eyeshadow primer on the entire eyelid, Pixi Eye Bright Primer.
2. Paint with one brown eyeliner along the tape and a bit into the eyelid, Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen (Bronze Beam)
3. Fade the eyeliner so that the edges are softly toned, Nanshy Pencil Brush.
4. Remove the tape and it will be this nice :)
5. White eye shadow innermost on the eyelid and in the corner of the eye, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (601) applied with Nanshy Tapered Crease Brush.
6. Same white eye shadow as a line where the piece of tape sat before, applied with Nanshy Angled Details Brush.
7. Black mascara on all lashes, Makiash Volume & Length Mascara
Bright and summery but still a bit special and lovely! I was really eager to add a color click somewhere, it would have been so nice. But I stayed here anyway in the end :)
Hope you were inspired and that my tutorial was helpful!
Puss on is ♥