My favorite glitter right now - the shade Mint from Mood Wood Natural Glitter which we sell in the webshop!
Even though I only have base and mascara one day, I dab a bit of this glitter in the corner of my eye, it is color at the same time as it is bright and not at all bright :)
Today I also put a green eye shadow underneath to get an extra green effect and it turned out so nice!
Colored face primer - glo Tinted Primer spf 30 (Medium)
Concealer - Pixi Pat Away Concealing Base (1 Cream)
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Redness relief powder
Contouring - Paese Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Paese blush (35)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Eyebrows - glo Micro Brow Liner (Dark brown)
Lip pencil on the entire lips - glo Lip Pencil (Soulmate)
Surely this mint green is nice? :) It is not as green at all without the eye shadow underneath, but the shadow underneath means that you do not need much glitter at all, to dab on a little spread out is great enough!
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Light green eye shadow on the entire eyelid and up along the globe line, Paese Opal Eyeshadow Trio (Atacama) applied with Nanshy Tapered Crease Brush
- The same shadow along the lower lash line + in the corner of the eye, with the same brush as well
- Dip the brush into the liquid Kryolan Cake Liner Sealer and then dip in the glitter bottle - dab on the entire eyelid, a little in the corner of the eye and a little in the middle of the lower lash line. The glitter is Mood Wood Natural Glitter (Mint)
- Black eyeliner with wing, Kryolan Cake Liner (Black) mixed with Kryolan Cake Liner Sealer to make it waterproof (you can otherwise use ordinary water as well).
I fiddled lightly with the eyeliner along the lower lash line as well
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
Hope you like the makeup ♥