Here comes my New Year's make - up step by step! If you have also been looking for the perfect eye shadow for New Year's Eve, I have a tip for you! :)
Paese Glitter Eyeshadow in the shade 06 Moonlight night is a black eye shadow with silver glitter. It is difficult to find glitter shadows that also have a nice formula and are rich in pigments, I think, but this series Paese has really succeeded with! The result is black and intense and there is enough glitter in the shadow for it to sparkle, but enough glitter for it to be easy to apply.
In today's make - up I have also used the light shade 01 Starless Gray from the same glitter series.
Hope you are inspired by my New Year's makeup step by step!
All products are in my web shop Creativemakeup.se!
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Concealer - glo Skin Beauty Under Eye Concealer (Golden)
Foundation - glo Skin Beauty Pressed Base (Golden Medium)
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Skin Beauty Redness relief powder
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Contouring - Paese Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Paese Powder Blush (57)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Eyebrows - glo Micro Browliner (Light brown)
Lipstick - glo Skin Beauty Suede Matte Crayon (Demure)
What do you think? :)
All products (including the brushes) are available in my web shop Creativemakeup.se!
- Primer with eye primer, Paese Beauty Record Eyeshadow Primer.
- Black glitter shadow at the end of the eyelid, Paese Glitter Eyeshadow (06 Moonlight night)
- Light gray glitter shadow in the corner of the eye and in the innermost part of the eyelid, Paese Glitter Eyeshadow (01 Starless Gray)
- Fade out the eye shadow in the globe line with a bit of the light gray shadow on the brush.
- Light gray glitter shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line as well
- Black glitter shadow on the rest of the lower lash line
- Bright liquid glitter like a dot in the corner of the eye and in the eyebrows, Pixi Liquid Fairy Lights (Crystalline)
- Black mascara on the upper lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
My waterline is tattooed light. So for exactly the same eyes, you can supplement with glo Skin Beauty Eye Pencil (Peach) too :)
Hope you were inspired by my New Year's make - up step by step, see also my decade in New Year's make - up, click here to see the post. ♥