I published this make-up in 2016 - but it is very useful and I know that many people appreciated this step by step, so now that I have been a bit half-hearted in producing make-up, I thought I could publish this again!
A favorite in replay simply :)
A soft sweep with a focus on the top of the eyes that lifts the gaze!
Foundation - gloMinerals Pressed Base Foundation (Golden Medium)
Powder that neutralizes red - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring - Paese Bronzing Powder (1M)
Rouge - gloMinerals Blush (Papaya)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
I posted this picture even before we sold these Paese lipsticks, this was during the trial period when I tested if they held the measure to qualify in our web shop!
- Off-white eyeliner along the lower lash line, Benecos Natural White Kajal
- Black lashliner / fringe marking, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (602)
- Mark the outer edge of the eye with a line from the outer corner of the eye and outwards, preferably at the same angle / slope as the lower lash line for as lifting an effect as possible.
- Apply more black eye shadow on the lower edge of the eyelid and fade the edge a little.
- Look straight ahead in the mirror, relax your forehead, apply brown eye shadow above the crease line so that the brown eye shadow is visible even when you look straight ahead, then you get an even more lifting effect, Paese Opal Eyeshadow (Caffe Latte)
- Look at the entire eyelid again and you will see how much skin is "inside the globe line" when you look straight ahead.
- Fill the entire eyelid with the same brown eyeshadow and fade it into the black at the bottom edge.
- Light eye shadow in the corner of the eye, Paese Opal Eyeshadow (Caffe Latte)
Black mascara on the upper lashes (top only), Magnetic Lash Mascara
Simple and very nice :)