When I did a make-up that highlights blue eyes a while ago, I got the comment that it's a shame that it is such dull colors that highlight blue.
Yellow / orange is the complementary color to blue, which in makeup often becomes gold and such warm earthy colors. But of course you can do a bright orange make-up too! It's not so boring I think :)
I've also become a fan of matching lips and eye makeup, much like this makeup I did this weekend, and I did today too! Orange eye shadow - orange lipstick, crazy nice!
1. Peach orange eye shadow innermost on the eyelid, iMys 252 palette.
2. Orange eye shadow at the end of the eyelid, iMys 252 Palette.
3. Blur the edges.
4. Light shimmery eye shadow in the corner of the eye and under the brow, Annika's Favorite Shadow.
5. Black eyeliner along the upper lash line, Yves Rocher Eyeliner (Black)
6. Black mascara on the upper lashes, Lumene Cloudberry Volume Serum Mascara.
Lipstick, iMys 66 Lipstick Palette.
I did not get a good picture of it, but I also have blue nails today which is also highlighted by the make-up when you e.g. removes a strand of hair from the face, talks on the phone and the like :)
Hope you were inspired!