Today's make-up is inspired by Yves Rocher's new eyeshadow that I mentioned yesterday posts that I think is so heavenly good looking! The shade is called 94. Or blanc scintillant** and is golden but pulls a little in the olive green direction, it will be just as nice on the eyelid.
Hope you like the look!
Foundation - Pixi H2O Skintint (Nude) *
Concealer - gloMinerals Under eye concealer (beige)*
Contouring - Contouring Palette (No 2) *
Rouge - gloMinerals Powder blush (papaya)*
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder*
Makeup fixing mist - Pixi makeup fixing mist*
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer*
Gold eye shadow on almost the entire eyelid, Botanical Color Eyeshadow - 94. Or blanc scintillant**
- Brown eyeshadow at the end of the eyelid, Paese Opal Eyeshadow (Hot summer) *
- Look straight ahead and mark how high up you want to go with the brown eye shadow, I apply just above the globe line.
- Apply the brown eyeshadow up along the globe line.
- Fade the edges
- Black eye shadow at the end of the eyelid, Paese Kashmir eyeshadow (602)*
- Black eyeliner with wing, Paese Liquid Eyeliner*
- Black eye shadow also along the lower lash line
- White eye shadow over the eyeliner wing, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (601)*
White eyeliner on the lower lashes, Maybelline Master Ink Matte eyeliner White
- Black mascara on the upper lashes, Magnetic lash mascara*