Hi Helena! I loved the bright spring make-up you put out here the other day, perfect with inspiration for quick, bright and discreet make-up that still feels springy! Would like more of these :) Hugs ”
Glad you feel that way! :) Here comes another light spring make-up with discreet colors that I hope you all will like!
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Foundation - Pixi H2O Skintint (Cream)
Powder that neutralizes red - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring - Pixi Book Of Beauty Contour Creator
Rouge - gloMinerals Powder blush (Papaya)
Dehydrating powders - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Eyebrows - Beneco's eyebrow designer (brown)
Lipstick - Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm (Ripe Raspberry)
All eye shadows are from Paese Opal Eyeshadow in the shade Peach Melba
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi Eye Bright Primer
Light eye shadow on the inside of the eyelid.
- Light pink eye shadow in the middle of the eyelid
- Light brown eye shadow at the end of the eyelid and along the entire globe line.
- Black eyeliner, Paese Penliner. The same light brown shade also along the lower lash line
- Black mascara on the upper lashes, Magnetic Lash Mascara
All products are from Byher.se.
Fast, bright, simple, discreet, but at the same time an incredibly nice and invigorating look!
Hugs are ♥