Excuse me for not hearing from me for a while, I have been sick with my throat and covered in fever again! But today I have finally put on my make-up :)
My favorite eyeliner is Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen in the shade Matte Mulberry. The pen is available in a darker brown shade as well (Black cocoa) but Matte Mulberry is brown in the slightly colder, purple direction :) Very, very nice color!
There are many different ways to use a creamy eyeliner and in today's makeup I have used it in an intense smokey eye where I applied the pen both above and below the eye and erased!
Hope you like the look :)
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Foundation - Pixi H2O Skintint (2 Nude)
Concealer - glo Under Eye Concealer (Golden)
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Redness relief powder
Contouring - Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - glo Blush (Papaya)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Eyebrows - glo Micro Brow Pencil (Light brown)
Lipstick - glo Lipstick (Knockout)
Tip! Placing the pen also along the waterline makes the make-up more intense and "party". But I do not just lay along the waterline but also soot under the eye, then you enlarge the eyes at the same time :) Many people think that dark along the waterline reduces the eyes, but it does not if you also lay down on the lash line.
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
- Paint with the pen on the entire eyelid, Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen (Matte Mulberry)
- Fade in the edges (tip: make one eye at a time and blur quickly, the pen is very creamy but dries quickly) I used the brush Nanshy Pencil Brush. You do not need to tone yourself to death, it should not be sharp edges but then you make the fade softer with a shadow.
- Also paint along the waterline…
- … And then along the lower lash line and erase.
- Dark brown eye shadow in the globe line and down under the eye Paese Matte Trio Eyeshadow (101)
- Light eye shadow in the corner of the eye and under the brow, from the same trio palette as the dark brown shade.
- Black eye shadow at the end of the eyelid, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (602)
- Light glitter in the brow, Pixi Liquid Fairy Lights (Crystalline)
Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
I wore this make-up on a regular work Tuesday, so I chose a summery lip color, a sloppy knot, a gray t-shirt, patterned red silk trousers, black heels (low boots) and a black envelope bag diagonally across the shoulder. Became a bit of a tough everyday outfit :) But for red lips and curly hair, for example, it is a perfect bale make-up instead!
Hugs are! ♥
Isn't it a little funny that you can often feel a little cooler when you have put on make-up? Kind of like fooling the brain a little bit.
Yes really, I think the outside and the inside have a bigger impact than you might think. Like when you smile at yourself in the mirror when you are in a bad mood, you fool the brain that you are happy haha :)
You can not have it that way. It must be shitty to be sick so often. :-( The health service must do a proper, thorough examination and come up with what is wrong. Have you received antibiotics? And if so, have they changed or treated longer when it (obviously) ) has not helped? Hug
Yes it is very hard, 11 infections in 12 months now. Have taken antibiotics and cortisone, but did not change when it did not work. The problem is that the samples do not show streptococci or anything like that and you should not eat antibiotics unnecessarily, but my blood values react too high for it to be just a cold virus. But I have a contact on "ears nose throat" now who has taken new samples, so I am now waiting for the last test results and then we will see what happens to it :) Kraaam!