Hi on are fine nine!
Now I'm sitting on the bus on the way to a photographer in Uppsala, I'm going to put on make-up for a photo shoot for Glossy MAG, you know the magazine that comes with the Glossy Box boxes :)
It's going to be so much fun! It was a long time since I put on make-up for a photo shoot now and I have started to get a little abstinence, it is completely different to put on make-up for photos if you compare with private individuals, weddings and the like. I do not really have time today when we open the store next week and I have had a total of seven make-ups already the last three days, but I could not say no to this, it itches in the fingers!
On Thursday and Friday we will do a lot of work at the salon, we will run my entire warehouse, photo studio and my private make-up (will blog and put on make-up at the salon now) and it will be so much fun to pick everything up and put it in order: )
But tomorrow I have a full day at home and will put on make-up and fix a lot of blog material for you, so today when I'm in Uppsala it will be a bit empty here in the blog but I have not forgotten you ♥
As a small compensation, I now offer a make-up from this spring that feels like good inspiration now for the autumn and winter :) Hope you like it!
1. Green eyeliner along the waterline, Paese Linea Automatic Eyeliner (Olive Glam)
2. Green eye shadow along the lower lash line, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (668) - Applied with Nanshy pencil Brush.
3. Turquoise green eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line, Paese Neo Eyeshadow (687) - Applied with Nanshy Angled Detailer Brush.
4. Green glitter at the bottom of the lower lash line, Make Up Store Glitter (Peacock) attached with Make Up Store Mixing Liquid.
5. White, gray and black eye shadow next to each other on the eyelid, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (601) & Paese Kashmir Trio Eyeshadow (685) - Applied with Nanshy Tapered Crease Brush.
6. Fade the edges with Nanshy Crease Brush.
7. "Lace up" the make-up and more turquoise eye shadow in the corner of the eye as a small tip, and green eyeliner which gives a straight edge to the green shadow in the outer corner of the eye, Pure Minerals Double Ego Eyeliner (Queensland)
…And black eyeliner with wing, Paese Penliner.
…And white eye shadow as two dashes between the black and green eyeliner in the outer corner of the eye.
8. Black mascara on the upper lashes, Oriflame Wonderlash Mascara.*
Green mascara on the lower lashes, Zuii Organic (Emerald)