Today's makeup is a natural makeup done with the eye shadows IsaDora Eyeshadow Quartet in Shade 69 Savanna Sunset (Adlink) which is part of IsaDora's new summer collection Pool Glow. So nice colors really!
Foundation - Yag Mineral Foundation (Soft Latte)
Concealer - gloMinerals Under Eye Concealer (beige)
Highlighter (matt) - Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (667)
Contouring - Paese Bronzing powder (1m)
Rouge - gloMinerals Powder blush (papaya)
Dehydrating powders - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Lips - IsaDora Twist-Up Matte Lips (Naked) (Adlink)
IsaDora's eye shadows are a bit of mixed quality depending on which palette you buy, in my opinion. Their light and shimmery shades can often be crumbly and not particularly pigmented. But I think this palette is great! Gives a lot of pigment even though the colors are very bright, they shimmer very nicely without becoming crumbly and very easy to work with. Two thumbs up!
Here you see all the colors on the hand. In today's make - up I have used everyone except the one that is most pink.
What do you think? :)
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Light pink eye shadow on the entire eyelid
- Brown eye shadow along the globe line
- Fade the brown eye shadow
- Brown eyeshadow at the end of the lower lash line
Light eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line and in the corner of the eye
- Black eyeshadow smoky on the outside of the eyelid, Paese Kashmir (602)
- Black eyeliner with wing, Paese Liquid Eyeliner
- Black mascara, Magnetic lash mascara
Hugs are! ♥