I did this make-up with inspiration from Linda Hallberg's make-up ”Flowers”As I had seen a few days before and thought it was great with pink in the corner of the eye and green in the outer edges!
I did not do the same at all, but I very rarely take direct inspiration from others so now that I did, it can be fun for you to check out her makeup too, I thought :)
All products are available as usual to buy in my web shop and are linked further down in the post. Hope you like the make-up you too ♥
Colored face primer - glo Tinted Primer spf 30 (Medium)
Concealer - Pixi Pat Away Concealing Base (1 Cream)
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Redness relief powder
Contouring - Paese Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Paese blush (35)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Eyebrows - glo Micro Brow Liner (Ash & Raven)
Lipstick - glo Suede Matte Crayon (Monogram)
So these colors together, sooo nice!
The colorful eye shadows (light purple, pink purple and turquoise) are from Paese NEO Eyeshadow.
The green shadows are from the trio palette Paese Opal Trio Eyeshadow (Atacama)
The black eye shadow is Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (602)
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Light purple eye shadow in the corner of the eye
- Pink eyeshadow on the inside of the eyelid
- Dark green eye shadow at the end of the eyelid and along the globe line
- Light green shimmery shadow in the middle of the eyelid and in the fade along the globe line
- Black eye shadow at the end of the eyelid for a more smoky feeling
- Turquoise eye shadow between the light green and the dark green on the eyelid
- All these shadows in the same order also along the lower lash line.
The dark green is slightly blurred under all also as a smoky fade
- Black eyeliner with wing, Kryolan Cake Liner mixed with Kryolan Cake Liner Sealer (which makes it waterproof)
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
I have also tattooed light inliner along the waterline, so if you want to achieve this result exactly you can supplement with a light pencil along the waterline e.g. glo Eye Pencil (Peach)
Hugs are! ♥