When I sat down in front of the make-up mirror, I immediately felt that I wanted to do a cold, purple make-up! Do you sometimes get that you immediately feel what you are craving for color?
I tested the purple colors Make Up Store 12 Shades of Color (adlink), a palette that I used a lot but think that the purple tones were still completely unused! Do not know why, but suddenly they appealed to me;)
Hope you like the look!
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Concealer - gloMinerals Under Eye Concealer (beige)
Foundation - gloMinerals Pressed Base (Golden Medium)
Highlighter (matt) - Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (667)
Contouring - Paese Bronzing powder (1m)
Rouge - Paese Powder Blush (35)
Fixing mist - Pixi makeup fixing mist
Lips - NYX Lip Lingerie (Embellishment) (Adlink)
The darkest at the far end is a black eyeshadow on top of the purple, it became a very blue tone but I have not used anything blue at all :) Thought it also gave a lot of effect to apply mascara on only the outer lashes, what do you think of it?
All eye shadows are from Make Up Store 12 Shades of Color (adlink) unless otherwise stated.
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi Eye Bright Primer
Light purple eye shadow on the inside of the eyelid
- Purple eyeshadow at the end of the eyelid
- Black eye shadow as an eyeliner with wing at the outer edge of the eye, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (602)
- Fade the black eye shadow upwards
- Black eyeliner at the bottom of the wing, Paese liquid eyeliner
And a little more black eye shadow to make the eyeliner blend in a little more
- White eye shadow in the corner of the eye and under the eyeliner, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (601)
Black mascara on the upper lashes and the outer lower lashes, Magnetic Lash Mascara
Felt really nice in this look, neat but works well for everyday too without feeling like a party party :)
Hugs are ♥