Making yourself extra nice when you are in a hurry is not the easiest thing, I had this look at our inauguration last Friday and was at least in a hurry to fix myself! I kept thinking "for every second I save I have one more second to prepare for the event" haha. But still, I insisted on taking pictures of everything step by step, which does not make it go faster right away;)
The look I chose would be extra neat and not see for simple out, but still be super simple and go fast:
1. Spend most time on the base, a nice base makes you feel nice regardless of the rest of the make-up - I did not do that on this look and later regretted it haha.
2. Colorful lipstick that pops also makes a neutral make-up neat and festive
Apply a light base shadow on the entire eyelid and crease before applying a darker color to the outer edge and crease - it will not be as intense but much faster to get an even fade.
4. Put a lot of eye shadow under the eyes - it goes quickly as it is such a small area that can be quickly faded out, but it does a lot with the whole look because it is so clearly visible (unlike the eyelid) whether it is a dark, colorful or glittery color.
5. Skip eyeliner and rather work more with volume on the eyelashes.
Here I am with a 15-minute make-up and 3-day-old curls! To a nicer sweater, black pants and heels then it became a nice whole :)
I vlogged from the event too! There were so many people so did not have time to film except for a quickie when it was calmer, so it looks pretty calm on the film but it be like 30 seconds haha and the rest of the film is just preparation or afterwards. But think it will be fun anyway, will be published soon.
Foundation - Pixi H2O Skintint*
Powder that neutralizes redness - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder*
Contouring - Paese Contouring Palette*
Rouge - gloMinerals Blush (Papaya)*
Eyebrows - Pixi Natural Brow Duo (Deep Brunette) *
Lips - Paese Silky Matte Liquid Lipstick (708)*
All eye shadows are from the trio palette Paese Opal Eyeshadow Trio (Vanilla Chocolate) *
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Light brown eye shadow on the entire eyelid
- The same shadow in the globe line, fade out
- Dark brown-gray eye shadow along the globe line and lower lash line
Lighter eye shadow in the middle of the eyelid (just right in the middle to make the eye "pop" a little
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara*
What do you think? Do you see how tired I really was or did I manage to hide everything with the make-up? Lol