Rainbow make-up became today's make-up and here is a step by step description of it.
It feels like in almost every post I write “this one make-up is quick and easy ”and“ this is not difficult at all as long as you know how to do it! ” etc But today's makeup is actually quite fussy haha, and requires a lot of eye shadows!
But worth it;)
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Mattifying)
Foundation - Pixi H2O Skintint (2 Nude)
Concealer - glo Skin Beauty Under Eye Concealer (Golden)
Powder (which neutralizes redness, certain areas) - glo Skin Beauty Redness relief powder
Powders (degrading) - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Contouring - Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Paese Powder Blush (57)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Freckles - Benecos Eyebrow Designr (Gentle brown)
The rainbow colors in this rainbow makeup, is there anything more beautiful? Maybe even glitter strikes ??
I think rainbow colors are quite easy to wear and feel comfortable in (but I'm used to crazy colors) but it will be even easier to wear with brown at the end of the eyelid and in the globe line that I did on this rainbow makeup :)
It is almost as if the colors of the rainbow are not even visible when I look straight ahead (depending on what eye shape you have, of course) but only appear when I blink / look to the sides. Effective!
Rainbow makeup step by step:
All colorful eye shadows are from the same series - Paese NEO Eyeshadow.
And all neutral shades (brown, black, white) are from Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow.
So for the sake of simplicity, I just write the number on the shade below:
- Eye primer, Paese Beauty Record Eye Primer
Light purple eye shadow innermost of the eyelid (654)
- Blue eye shadow next to it (660)
- Turquoise shade next to it (687)
- Yellow eye shadow next to it (662)
- Orange eye shadow next to it (663)
- Red eye shadow next to it (664)
- Dark brown shade outer part of eyelid (604)
- Brown shade in the globe line / fade (609)
- White eye shadow (with moistened brush) as a line in the globe line (601)
- Gently dab each färgglad islandgOnskugga up on the white line, so that it is a clear cut crease but not all white anymore.
- White eye shadow in the corner of the eye and as a line in the outer corner of the eye (601)
- Black eye shadow as smoky eyeliner with wing (602)
- Brown eye shadow under the eye (604)
- Fade out the lower lash line with light purple eye shadow, sweep it even in the fade over the eye (654)
- Black mascara on the lashes, Magnetic Lash Mascara
My waterline is tattooed light. So for exactly the same eyes, you can supplement with glo Skin Beauty Eye Pencil (Peach) too.
Hope you were inspired by this rainbow makeup! ♥