A colorful make-up does not have to mean eye shadow around the whole eye, but can be as simple as a little turquoise along the lash line, here you see my variant of a light summer make-up. :)
All products are in my web shop Creativemakeup.se!
Powder (which neutralizes redness, certain areas) - glo Skin Beauty Redness relief powder
Powders (degrading) - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Contouring - Paese Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Paese Powder Blush (57)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Freckles - Benecos Eyebrow Designer (Gentle brown)
Lip pencil on the entire lips - glo Skin Beauty Lip Liner (Acorn)
Turquoise and yellow, how nice together? ♥
Light summer make-up step by step:
All products are in my web shop Creativemakeup.se.
- Eye primer, Paese Beauty Record Eye Primer
- Turquoise shadow along the lash line, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (687)
- Black shadow along the lash line (but not as wide), Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (602)
- Yellow eye shadow in the corner of the eye, Paese Neo Eyeshadow (662)
- Light shadow in the corner of the eye, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (667)
- Brown shadow (faint) swept under the eye and along the globe line, from the contouring palette I have on my face, Paese Contouring Palette (2)
- Black mascara on the lashes, Magnetic Lash Mascara
My waterline is tattooed light. So for exactly the same eyes, you can supplement with glo Skin Beauty Eye Pencil (Peach) too.
Hope you were inspired ♥ Want to see more summer make-up?