Now the spring feelings are here again! The other day I saw Canada geese flying back to Sweden from warmer latitudes, wonderful sign of spring! And when I did this make-up, the sun shone so beautifully on the make-up table :)
Hope you like today's colorful look!
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Foundation - Pixi H2O Skintint (Cream)
Powder that neutralizes red - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring - Pixi Book Of Beauty Contour Creator
Rouge - gloMinerals blush (papaya)
Makeup Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Dehydrating powders - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
All colorful colors are from Paese Neo Eyeshadow which I have mixed with Paese Drop & Fix (not available to buy yet) to create a liquid eyeliner.
- Yellow eyeliner at the bottom of the lash line.
- Rosalila eyeliner as an eyeliner wing.
- Turquoise eyeliner next to the yellow and a little wrapped, it automatically became a medium green shade in the transition.
- Blue eyeliner at the end of the lash line.
- Black eyeliner closest to the French edge and on the underside possibly the eyeliner wing.
- White eye shadow all over the eyeliner.
- Black mascara on the upper lashes, Magnetic Lash mascara
Hope you liked the look :) Hugs to you ♥