I love IsaDoras Twist-up Metallic Eye Pencil. I had a blue one before which has unfortunately disappeared, and now I have just bought a silver and gold also because I got so hungry.
The pencils look like eyeliner pencils, the metallic surface is really effective, but I also like to have it under eye shadows to give the whole make-up a shimmering metallic feeling!
Here is an example of such a make-up :)
I have used these two products to create the look.
1. Silver eyeliner around the whole eye, IsaDora Twist-up Metallic Eye Pencil (46 Silver Sky)
2. Gray eye shadow on the entire eyelid, Pur Minerals 3 Palette (Rock Goddess)
3. Black eye shadow along the lower lash line, Pur Minerals 3 Palette (Rock Goddess)
4. Blur the edges, I used a slightly more compact brush than usual, as the pen attaches quite hard.
5. Fade the edges even more by blurring one light shade in the corner of the eye and under the brow, Pur Minerals 3 Palette (Rock Goddess)
6. Black eyeliner + wing along the upper lash line, Kryolan Cake Eyeliner.
Black eyeliner along the waterline, Emite Makeup Eye Pencil.
7. Black mascara on all lashes, Lumene Cloudberry Volume Serum Mascara.
Hope you were inspired!