This must be among them simplest the new year make-up you can do, and at the same time super nice!
What makes makeup so easy is the wonderful cream eyeshadow from IsaDora. It fits super well, and does not fold when you blink even though it is a cream.
In addition sparkles the super nice! At least the shade 32 Stardust as I have :)
Super nice silver glittery eyelids that can be combined with for example color on the lower lash line, or more intense with a lot of black around the eye!
1. Put it on silvery cream eye shadow on the entire eyelid.
The brush is included!
2. Simply wipe the edges with your finger.
It was this principle I wanted to show. How easy !?
Then you can vary the make-up indefinitely. I chose to pimp the lower lash line with blue and black shadow!
3. Blue eye shadow in the middle of the lower lash line, Eleven 180 Palette.
4. Add black eye shadow at the end of the lower lash line, Smashbox (Kiss' N Tell)
5. Light yellow / white highlighter in the corner of the eye and under the brow, Eyedust (No.1)
6. Black eyeliner on the inner and outer part of the upper lash line, L'Oréal Paris Color Riche Le Khôl (Black)
7. Black mascara on all the upper and lower lashes, IsaDora Precision Mascara (10 Deep Black)
Pink lip gloss, gloGloss (Lily)
Now I have to get to work and work a 12-hour shift! At a lunch restaurant as well.
Have a nice Tuesday everyone!