I did this make-up the same day I mixed my own lipstick from Pixi that I showed in this post!
This whole look is made with products from Pixi in addition to powder, a black eye shadow and mascara :)
Hope you like the look!
Face primer - Pixi Flawless & Poreless Primer
Foundation - Pixi H2O Skintint (2 Nude)
Concealer - Pixi Pat Away Concealing Base (2 Nude)
Contouring - Pixi Contour Creator
Rouge - Pixi Blush Palette
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Eyebrows - Pixi Natural Brow Duo (Deep brunette)
Lipstick - Pixi Matte Last Liquid Lip in a shade that I mixed myself!
For the lip color, I was so hungry for a gray eye makeup! Then I added some glow and glitter too :)
- Eyeshadow primer + powder on top of the primer, Pixi eye bright primer
- Gray eyeliner along the upper lash line, Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen (Slate Gray)
- Fade out with a compact brush, I used Nanshy Pencil Brush it is very flexible for that!
- Rose gold eyeliner along the lower lash line and the waterline, Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen (Rose Glow)
- Brown shadow along the globe line and light shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line and under the eyeliner wing, these are the same shadows in the contouring palette for the face!
Gold glitter in the corner of the eye and under the eye, Pixi Liquid Fairy Lights (Sunray)
- Gray eyeliner at the end of the waterline as well, for a more intense look
Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
Hugs are! ♥