There have been very gloomy make-ups here in the blog lately, even though there has also been some glitter and color clicks on them as well;)
But today I was hungry for color !! An eye makeup in yellow and purple and then dark pink lips for it, yummy!
Face primer - Pixi Flawless & Poreless Primer
Concealer - Pixi Pat Away Concealing Base (2 Nude)
Foundation - glo Pressed Base (Golden medium)
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Redness relief powder
Contouring - Paese Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Paese blush (35)
Highlighter - Pixi Glow-Y-Powder (London luster)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Eyebrows - Pixi Natural Brow Duo (Deep brunette)
Lipstick - Paese Matte Liquid Lipstick (603)
All products in this post are available for purchase in my web shop Creativemakeup.se!
Surely yellow and purple are so nice together?
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Dark purple eye shadow as a line from the outer corner of the eye and outwards, Paese Kashmir Trio Eyeshadow (682)
- The same shadow intonated in the shape of an eyeliner wing
- Light purple eye shadow in the middle of the eyelid and up on the globe line, Paese Neo Eyeshadow (654)
- Dark purple eye shadow along the globe line
- Yellow eye shadow on the inside of the eyelid and under the eyeliner, Paese Neo Eyeshadow (662)
- Dark purple shade along the lower lash line
Red eyeshadow thinly toned along the lower lash line and in the fade over the globe line, Paese Neo Eyeshadow (664)
- Light purple eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line
Gray eyeliner along the waterline and a little on the upper lash line and in the eyeliner as well, Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen (Slate Gray)
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
I went outside my comfort zone and supplemented this with a red hat later! I have not used it since I went to high school type. But it was a little fun! :)
Hope you liked the look!