The move back home to Miska's apartment yesterday went well, but shit fries so much there is to do, imagine the day we move completely and have to move just about everything! Fy so hard (nice to be able to think so too so that I do not just have to long for that day). But now at least all the makeup is in place and in order, and I have also taken the opportunity to clean out a lot of old so it feels great :)
Here is the first step-by-step make-up since the summer started!
I chose to do a cold and smoky party make-up that I think many of you who read will feel good about :) Hope you like!
An intense and dark party sweep that at the same time brightens the gaze.
How nice is not this light-orange matte lipstick? It is from Golden Rose and will be in the webshop soon, I love it! :)
I have used these two eye shadows Byher 40-palette.
1. Silver eyeshadow in the middle of the eyelid.
2. Black eye shadow innermost and outermost on the eyelid.
Fade the edges and blur the black along the crease line.
4. Black eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line.
5. Silver eyeshadow in the corner of the eye and at the bottom of the lower lash line.
6. Black eyeliner along the waterline and the upper lash line, Paese Linea Automatic Eyeliner.
7. Finish with black mascara on all lashes, Golden Rose.