I have probably never been as hungry for intense smokey eyes as I am right now. It's so nice and when you have got the technology and have good products, it's done pretty quickly too!
It's really just putting on and then blurring, blurring, blurring :) I do not even think it matters if it becomes asymmetry or uneven somewhere, it just makes the whole thing even cooler.
Face primer - Pixi Flawless & Poreless Primer
Concealer - Pixi Pat Away Concealing Base (2 Nude)
Foundation - glo Pressed Base (Golden medium)
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Redness relief powder
Contouring - Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Blush (35)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Eyebrows - glo Micro Brow Liner (Raven)
Lipstick - glo Suede Matte Crayon (Trademark) and then I dabbed a little of the shade (Bombshell) on top for a red mouth that is not bright red.
For the eyes I have used this treat + black eyeliner and black eyeliner!
You will find the entire product list under the step-by-step description:
I love the peach golden shimmer shadow in the corner of my eye, love, love, love!
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Brown-red shadow on the entire eyelid, glo Shadow Quad (Rebel Angel)
- Same in the corner of the eye and down the lower lash line
- Fade all edges
- Black eyeliner along the waterline and soot down the lower lash line, Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen (Black Noir)
- The same eyeliner along the upper lash line + fade out with black eye shadow, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (602)
- Peach golden shadow in the corner of the eye and thin in the fading both above and below the eye, glo Shadow Quad (Rebel Angel)
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
The only thing that was difficult with this look was that we had not fired at home in the house (which we have to get hot water) and when using makeup that sits like a rock, I have to finish with water and a proper cleaning to feel completely clean. And it was kaaaaaallltttt.
You who have hot water in your homes all the time - enjoy! :)
Hugs are all ♥