I love a really carbon black smokey eye, but every time I do it I usually think that the make-up feels too black for me to be comfortable, if you e.g. going away for dinner or similar. (Answer yes, I have "party party eyes" like this even a regular birthday coffee or dinner party);)
But there is a lot you can build on the make-up with to get more life and shape in your sweeping! In this look I have added colorful shadows to liven up and a little shimmery eye shadow to get more shifts.
Hope you like the look!
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Concealer - gloMinerals Under Eye Concealer (beige)
Foundation - gloMinerals Pressed Base Foundation (Golden Medium)
Contouring & highlighter - Pixi Contour Creator
Rouge - Paese Powder Blush (35)
Fixing mist - Pixi makeup fixing mist
Net matting powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Brynpenna - gloMinerals Micro Brow Liner (Dark Brown)
Lips - The brow pencil in the contours and fade in, then Santhilea Real Rebel Lipstick in the middle of the lips and "piece off" on a piece of paper for a less glossy effect.
Above all, I like the shimmery shadow in the middle of the eyelid, and the purple in the corner of the eye. It made such a big difference!
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Black cream eyeliner on the entire eyelid, Kryolan HD Cream Liner (Ebony)
- Apply up to the globe line as well, I used Nanshy Shader Brush
- Fade the edges, I used Nanshy Tapered Crease Brush
Black eye shadow on the entire eyelid to fix the cream eyeliner, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (602)
- White eye shadow in the corner of the eye, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (601)
Applied with Nanshy Pencil Brush
- Purple eyeshadow in the corner of the eye and on the inside of the eyelid, Paese Neo Eyeshadow (650)
- Blue eye shadow at the end of the eyelid, Paese Neo Eyeshadow (661)
Orange eyeshadow in the fade over the globe line, Paese Neo Eyeshadow (663)
- Light shimmery eye shadow in the middle of the eyelid, Paese Shimmer Trio Eyeshadow (802)
- Purple eyeshadow as an eyeliner wing too
White eye shadow in the corner of the eye and under the purple eyeliner, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (601)
Black eye shadow as a "spike" in the corner of the eye
- Blue eye shadow along the lower lash line, the same shade as on the top
- Black eyeliner, Paese liquid Eyeliner
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
Hope you were inspired :)