Today's make-up is done with the 3 palette Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow Trio in shade 686 which contains a light pink, a gloomy purple and a brown eye shadow. So nice combo!
And the news IsaDora Stretch Lash Mascara (adlink) in the shade Burgundy became the finishing touch to this look. I am putting it to the test and will come soon with a review for you :)
Hope you like the look!
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Concealer - gloMinerals Under Eye Concealer (beige)
Foundation - gloMinerals Pressed Base Foundation (Golden Medium)
Contouring & highlighter - Pixi Contour Creator
Rouge - Paese Powder Blush (35)
Fixing mist - Pixi makeup fixing mist
Net matting powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Brynpenna - gloMinerals Micro Brow Liner (Ash and Dark brown)
Lips - The lip pencil Benecos Natural Lip liner (Brown) all over the lips
What do you think? :)
So all eye shadows are Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow Trio in shade 686
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Light pink eye shadow in the corner of the eye and on the inside of the eyelid
- Purple eye shadow on the entire eyelid, applied with Nanshy tapered crease brush
- Fade with the same brush
- Fade out a little more with a larger brush, Nanshy blending brush
- Purple eye shadow along the lower lash line and tie the top and bottom in the outer corner of the eye. Lay a little wider in the middle of the lower lash line.
- Brown eyeshadow at the end of the upper and lower lash line
- Mix the purple and pink eyeshadow with Kryolan Cake liner sealer and make an eyeliner with wing with the purple shade and a light line over the wing with the light pink shade.
- Burgundy-colored mascara on all lashes, IsaDora Stretch Lash Mascara (adlink)