Today's make-up was a mixture of lots of different shades here and there, I like make-up where not everything feels very planned with "light on the inside and dark on the outside" just but there are a few different tones here and there. Great fun to do!
A soft summer make-up, colorful but soft at the same time! I got a lot of compliments from my customers at the salon too, always just as fun :)
Hope you like the makeup too!
Colored face primer - glo tinted primer spf 30 (Medium)
Concealer - glo Under eye concealer (Beige)
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Redness relief powder
Contouring - Paese Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Paese blush (35)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Brynpenna - glo Skin Beauty Micro Brow Liner (Raven)
Lipsticks - glo Lip Pencil (Coral Crush) on the entire lips and slightly with (Vino) in the contours, for a fuller effect.
I was very happy with the colors on the top and often you want to stay then, but it is fun to change completely on the bottom also where I suddenly added blue and orange which are colors I do not have at all on the eyelid. Fun to break with something completely different!
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Orange-pink (?) Eye shadow at the bottom of the globe line, Paese cashmere trio eyeshadow (681)
- The same shadow at the end of the eyelid
- Light eye shadow on the eyelid and in the corner of the eye, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (667)
- Brown eyeshadow at the end of the eyelid and along the crease line (though not as far out as the fading of the orange-pink) Paese cashmere eyeshadow (604)
- Yellow eye shadow as eyeliner with wing (though not the whole wing), Paese neo eyeshadow (661) mixed with Pixi makeup fixing mist
- Brown eyeliner below the yellow line + wing (though not filled wing), Paese cashmere eyeshadow (604) mixed with Pixi makeup fixing mist
Light eye shadow under the eyeliner, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (667)
- Blue eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line, Paese Opal Eyeshadow (Frost bite)
- Orange eyeshadow at the bottom of the lower lash line, Paese neo eyeshadow (662)
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
The light waterline in the eye is tattooed so I have it permanently, for exactly the same result as this make-up you can supplement with glo Eye Pencil (Peach)
I do not usually paint the lipstick like this far beyond my own contours and do you know what I noticed? I have such oily skin and because I had lipstick so far out on the normal skin, the lipstick got a glossy edge on the upper lip after a while, like I put a lip gloss only in the contours! I had to powder my lips 3 times during the working day haha.
Hope you were inspired :) Hugs! ♥