Hello beautiful you!
As I wrote this morning, we have finally got home Nanshy Travel Brush Set - the perfect eyebrow set for you on the go!
Here is a smokey eye that I have made to show you how I use the different brushes. And if you want to read more about the whole set and see clear pictures, take a look at the post I made this morning :)
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Foundation - Pixi H2O Skintint (Cream)
Powder that neutralizes red - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring - Pixi Book Of Beauty Contour Creator
Rouge - gloMinerals Powder blush (Papaya)
Dehydrating powders - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Lips - gloMinerals Lipstick (Bella)
- Eyeshadow primer with concealer brush, Pixi eye bright primer
- Swipe a little powder over the globe line with "shadow crease brush".
- Gray-brown eye shadow on the entire eyelid with "small shadow brush"
- Fade out the sharpest edges with a shadow brush
- And fade out with an even softer brush for really soft edges, "blending brush".
- Black eyeshadow at the bottom of the eyelid with a "small shadow brush" Paese Kashmir (602)
- Black eyeliner along the upper lash line with "liner brush", Paese Liquid Eyeliner.
- Gray-brown shadow along the entire lower lash line, and a little black shadow on the outer edge, with "angled brow brush"
- Light eye shadow in the corner of the eye and under the eyebrow, "small shadow brush"
- Finish with mascara, Magnetic Lash Mascara
Hope this post was helpful! :) ♥