Today's make-up was a rosy and quite romantic make-up, maybe a good inspiration for Valentine's Day? It's a little while left but still :)
I have the same blush on the cheeks and eyes, and the same lip liner on the lips and eyeliner, it turned out great!
Face primer - Pixi Flawless & poreless primer
Concealer - Pixi Pat Away Concealer (2 Nude)
Foundation - gloMinerals pressed base foundation (Golden medium)
Powders for redness - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring & highlighter - Pixi Contour Creator
Rouge - Paese blush (35)
Fixing mist - Pixi makeup fixing mist
Net matting powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Bryn - Nothing actually, tattooed and colored!
Lip pencil - glo Skin Beauty Lip Liner (Pronto)
I love pink eye makeup! ♥
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Pink eye shadow (blush) on the entire eyelid, Paese blush (35) applied with Nanshy Tapered crease brush and I toned out the globe line with the same brush right away.
- The same blush shadow on the underside of the eye and tie together with the top in the outer corner of the eye
- Dark pink eyeliner (lip pencil) along the upper and lower lash line, glo Skin Beauty Lip Liner (Pronto)
- Black eyeliner super thin along the lash line both up and down, Kryolan HD Cream Liner (Ebony)
- Light pink eye shadow in the corner of the eye and a little in the fading at the globe line, Paese Kashmir Trio Eyeshadow (682)
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic Lash Mascara. I have permanent lashes (lash lift) because they suddenly look so long with the mascara compared to how they usually are on my make-up :)
Hope you were inspired :)