Today's make-up is a color combination of pastel pink, gray, black and turquoise. These were the four colors I only imagined at first but sneaked in some white details at the end as well.
I use white eye shadow for almost all my make-up lately, everything looks better with white! :) A chalk white, matte and pigment-rich (so that it does not turn grayish) is a new standard on the dressing table. I have previously otherwise always used the one that is in the makeup studio but now I have opened a new one for the studio so I can have this white for myself haha.
Hope you like the look!
Foundation - gloMinerals Pressed Base (Golden Medium)
Powder that neutralizes redness - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring - Pixi Book of Beauty Contour Creator
Rouge - gloMinerals Blush (Papaya)
Dehydrating powders - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Fixing mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
What do you think? :)
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi Eye Bright Primer
Light pink eye shadow on the inside of the eyelid, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (614)
- Turquoise eyeshadow in the middle of the lower part of the eyelid, Paese Neo Eyeshadow (687)
- Gray eye shadow over the turquoise, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (606)
- Black eye shadow at the end of the eyelid and along the globe line, Paese Kashmir (602)
- The same shade at the end of the lower lash line
- Gray eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line and in the fading of the black shadow (both on the lower lash line and the globe line).
Turquoise eyeshadow in the middle of the lower lash line as well
- White eye shadow during fading at the end of the eye and in the corner of the eye, Paese Kashmir (601)
- Black eyeliner with wing, Paese Liquid Eyeliner
- Gray eyeliner along the waterline and a little out of the corner of the eye, gloMinerals Precise Micro Eyeliner (Charcoal)
Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic Lash Mascara
Hugs are! ♥