I think it's very fun to show celebrity-inspired make-up, and it seems to be appreciated by you too so it's super fun :)
The only sad thing is that many looks are so natural and simple, so I was happy when I found a nice make-up on Taylor Swift where she has blue eyeliner under the eyes and colorful lips.
So this is the make-up that I have been inspired by today in other words, I hope you like it too. Perfect for spring!
My lipstick is Paese Lipstick with argan oil in shade 8.
1. Blue eyeliner along the lower and upper lash line and as a wing, Golden Rose.
Fade out the edges a bit with a narrow slanted brush (Nanshy Angled Detailer Brush)
2. Light eyeliner along the waterline and the corner of the eye, Benecos White Natural Kajal Pencil.
3. Navy blue eye shadow at the end of the eyelid and along the globe line, and light shadow at the innermost part of the eyelid, Paese Kashmir Trio Eyeshadow (683) (Nanshy Tapered Crease Brush)
4. Fade the edges with Nanshy Crease Brush.
5. Light shimmery eye shadow on the eyelid, Yves Rocher Loose Pearls (05.Nacres Cristal)
Black eyeliner along the lash line, Paese Penliner
6. Black mascara on all lashes, Paese Adore 3D Lash Mascara.
The blue eyeliner I have used is no longer available to buy, could not find the one I would use. But if you are looking for a nice blue eyeliner, I can recommend it Yves Rocher Waterproof Eye Pencil in shade 02 Bleu, it's great!
Hope you all have a wonderful day ♥