A tip that I have written several times - but worth repeating - is that if you want to make a wide eyeliner wing, it will be much easier if you make a smoky eyeliner. It is partly crazy nice but also a much faster and easier way than getting two razor-sharp symmetrical wings with a liquid product.
Here is a step-by-step description of how I made a smoky eyeliner with a narrow turquoise micro-eyeliner pen from gloMinerals which is also available in black, gray and brown. And then I pimped the eyeliner with a little yellow tones at the end too;)
Hope you are inspired!
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Concealer - gloMinerals Under Eye Concealer (beige)
Foundation - gloMinerals Pressed Base Foundation (Golden Medium)
Contouring & highlighter - Pixi Contour Creator
Rouge - Paese Powder Blush (35)
Fixing mist - Pixi makeup fixing mist
Net matting powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Brynpenna - gloMinerals Micro Brow Liner (Dark Brown on the outside and Light brown on the inside)
Lipstick - gloMinerals Sude Matte Crayon (Demure)
A soft make-up that is technically not that difficult to do if you have good products - but which really highlights the eyes nicely :)
The eyeliner is gloMinerals Micro Eyeliner Pencil in the shade Teal.
- Paint the eyeliner along the top lash line as close to the lashes as possible
- Paint wider in the middle of the eye and outwards. Here you can be lighter on the hand so that it does not become a very sharp edge
- Use a compact small and rounded brush and fade the edges, Nanshy Pencil brush
- Begin shaping the eyeliner by drawing a line from the outer corner of the eye outwards
- Look straight ahead and fill in the wing so that it looks even and nice even though you are looking
- Tie the eyeliner wing together with what you painted on the lash line.
- Yellow eye shadow on the inside of the eyelid and over the eyeliner, Paese Neo eyeshadow (662)
White eye shadow in the corner of the eye and a little on the yellow over the eyeliner, Paese cashmere (601)
Purple eye shadow on the lower lash line, I made a little wider in the middle of the eye, Paese opal eyeshadow trio (vanilla chocolate)
- Black mascara on the upper lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
Wish you a wonderful day ♥