Today I have done another make-up inspired by one of the red carpet looks at the Oscars 2015, none other than super good-looking Anna Kendrick!
Hope you get inspired too :)
A shimmery soot in gray and dark gray, with an intense framing with eyeliner. When you zoom in, you see that she is very shimmery on the eyelid, and I chose to also put shimmer in the corner of the eye, could not help it, so heavenly nice :)
Do you like my interpretation? :)
The lipstick is Paese Lipstick with argan oil in shade 37M.
All three eye shadows I have used come from the trio palette Paese Shimmer Trio Eyeshadow in shade 108 Luxury.
1. Light gray-beige eye shadow innermost of the eyelid (Nanshy Tapered Crease Brush).
2. Gray-brown eye shadow at the end of the eyelid (same brush).
3. Apply the same gray-brown shade also at the end of the lower lash line (same brush).
4. Fade the edges (Nanshy Blending Eyeshadow Brush)
5. Light gray-beige shade innermost on the lower lash line, and White In the corner of the eye (Nanshy Pencil Brush)
6. Black eyeliner along the waterline and the upper and lower lash line, Paese Linea Automatic Eyeliner (Black Glam)
7. Black mascara on all lashes, Paese Adore 3D Lash Mascara.
Hope you have a wonderful Saturday night!
Miska and I are going to take a bath now, and then there will be ice cream in front of the wood stove and the Melodifestivalen. A Saturday just to my liking :)