Dots are very fun to make and an easy way to make your makeup more effective!
I have mixed eye shadow with my usual fixing mist for the face only, no matter how simple and much more durable than water :) If you do not have use for fixing mist, you can mix the eye shadow with a small Kryolan Cake Liner Sealer instead, you do not have to buy a whole bottle.
Hope you are inspired!
Colored face primer - glo tinted primer spf 30 (Medium)
Concealer - Pixi Pat Away Concealing Base (1 cream)
Foundation - glo Pressed Base Foundation (Golden medium)
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Redness relief powder
Contouring - Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Blush (35)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Brynpenna - glo Skin Beauty Micro Brow Liner (Raven & Ash)
Lipstick - glo Suede Matte Crayon (Rumor)
It is a yellow and a turquoise eye shadow, but when you tint them into each other, the turquoise becomes more green :)
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Yellow eye shadow in the inner part of the eyelid and in the corner of the eye, Paese NEO Eyeshadow (662)
- Yellow even at the bottom of the lower lash line
- Turquoise eyeshadow at the end of the eyelid, Paese NEO Eyeshadow (687)
- Turquoise also at the end of the lower lash line
- Pink dots with Paese NEO Eyeshadow (650) mixed with Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
- Add some yellow and some turquoise dots as well (same eye shadows as on the eyelids) I put yellow dots on the turquoise at the end of the eye and vice versa.
- Light pencil along the waterline and down a little towards the lower lashes, Benecos Natural White Kajal
- Black eyeliner, Kryolan HD Cream Liner (Ebony)
- Black mascara on all lashes (only the tops of the lower lashes), Magnetic lash mascara
So nice with strong colors !! :)
Hugs are ♥
So heavenly beautiful! Love the color contrasts!
Thanks what fun! :)
Super nice and creative make-up as usual! Would be super duper fun if you could try to use for example colored background and some props when you take these makeup pictures, would be so fun to see!