Oh what wonderful weather it is out today again! The feelings of spring are really tingling in my stomach now, even though it is February and still quite cold.
Had the sun warmed up a little more, I would have gone home to my mother and had a cup of coffee on the stairs out to the garden, where it never blows and as long as the sun warms it will be really hot there. Longing!
But I have a lot of plans that I will row ashore before the summer, so partly I enjoy that it is still only February, time goes too fast anyway :)
Anyway, here comes a colorful look that fits perfectly on a sunny day like this!
Blue and turquoise are so heavenly nice together!
All eye shadows come from this wonderful 252 palette!
1. Turquoise eye shadow on the entire eyelid.
2. Yellow eye shadow In the corner of the eye.
3. Blue eye shadow at the end of the eyelid, along the lower lash line and the globe line.
Yellow eye shadow slightly above the globe line.
4. Blur the edges.
5. White eyeliner at the bottom of the waterline, IsaDora Inliner Kajal (50 Satin White)
Blue eyeliner along the lower lash line and at the end of the waterline, Yves Rocher Eyeliner (Blue)
Black eyeliner with wing, Oriflame Eye Liner Stylo.
6. Light shimmery eye shadow in the corner of the eye and under the brow, Annika's Favorite Shadow.
7. Black mascara on all lashes, Oriflame The ONE Volume Blast Mascara.
Pink lips, The lipstick palette with 66 shades from iMys.se.
Now I will throw my hair up in a knot, enjoy the sun at the bus stop and take my unmade-up face to Uppsala. After I fixed my nails, Annika Söderlund at the salon will make me up, she needs a blonde model to practice on before the competition in Düsseldorf in March!
Annika won the Swedish Championships in Makeup last autumn, and will now represent Sweden in the international competition in Düsseldorf, so much fun! It will be dark when I get home, but I will try to get good pictures and I will post the results tomorrow :)
Have a wonderful day everyone!