Good morning beautiful people!
Now I have slept a few hours after yesterday's gala night at the Swedish Beauty & Cosmetics Awards 2016, it was so much fun!
I will write more about the gala a little later, but thought to start by showing some pictures of what I looked like yesterday. The theme was White Diamond and I blinged into a dark blue jumpsuit with glittery white nails, white handbag with gold details (borrowed Annika's Versace, woopidoo) and a white and gold glitter makeup :)
Not super white and not super glittery, but you take what you have when you can not afford to buy something new (read takes what the sister has) haha!
I rarely do glittery make-up for the blog because it is not visible in the picture anyway, but when I would be a bit "glitter and glamor" in reality, I struck at really glittery eyes - which is barely visible in the pictures haha. Especially not because I have used very fine-grained glitter, basically disappears completely in the picture.
But you can imagine this make-up with gold glitter along the globe line and the lower lash line, and white glitter on the eyelid and in the corner of the eye :) You can fantasize hihi.
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Foundation - Pixi H2O Skintint (Cream)
Powder that neutralizes red - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring - Pixi Book Of Beauty Contour Creator
Rouge - gloMinerals Powder blush (Sweet)
Dehydrating powders - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Eyebrows - Beneco's eyebrow designer (brown)
Lips - gloMinerals Suede Matte Crayon (Demure)
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
White, shimmery shadow on the inside of the eyelid, Paese Diamond eyeshadow (714)
- Black eyeliner with wing, Paese penliner
- Gold eyeliner over the black eyeliner, NYX Studio Luquid Eyeliner (extreme gold)
- Brown eyeshadow at the end of the eyelid, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (604)
- Golden eye shadow along the globe line, fade out the edges, Yag mineral eyeshadow (rose gold)
- White glitter dotted on the eyelid, and then attached a little extra Make Up Store Mixing liquid* in the corner of the eye for a more metallic effect, Yves Rocher Loose Pearls (05)
White eye shadow under the eyeliner, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (601)
Brown eyeshadow in the middle of the lower lash line, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (604)
Gold shade at the bottom of the lower lash line, Yag mineral eyeshadow (rose gold)
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
Took a quick full picture in the entrance of our salon in Uppsala before I left!
What do you think? :)