“I'm going to have a cocktail party and as a hostess, the make-up must be perfect. I thought of wearing a black lace dress and since the dress is black, I want the make-up to stand out a little but not too colorful. It may contain colors but a little discreet such as a little darker purple, navy blue and gold. Maybe not exactly that combination;) then my vision is heavy makeup around the eyes and a little lighter on the lips. I want to achieve the greatest possible elegance. I have brown eyes, if that helps? The party is the 15th of March :) Thanks in advance.
Hug Sofie ”
Here comes your wish make-up! I also added a little black eye shadow to make the look less colorful and more smoky. It is a simple detail that can be varied once you put on make-up and see what you think is best - if you want the colors to be more visible, you take a little black, and if you feel a little too colorful, you just add a little more.
Hope you like it and feel super good tomorrow! :)
1. Gold and shimmery eye shadow deepest on the eyelid.
2. Purple eye shadow in the middle of the eyelid.
3. Blue eye shadow at the end of the lower lash line, at the end of the eyelid and along the globe line.
4. The same golden shade at the bottom of the lower lash line.
5. Light shimmery eye shadow In the corner of the eye.
6. Blur the edges.
7. Soot with black eye shadow at the end of the eyelid.
8. Black eyeliner with wing, Oriflame Eye Liner Stylo.
White eyeliner along the waterline, IsaDora Inliner Kajal (50 Satin White)
Black mascara on all lashes, Oriflame The ONE Volume Blast Mascara.
Lipstick, Yves Rocher Lipstick (21 Pêche)
Hope you have super fun tomorrow, feel free to get in touch and tell us how it went with the makeup! :)