I was asked to do more make-up with products from Yves Rocher before my discount code YRHELENA expires on the last of March :)
Here is a look that is a wonderful spring and summer make-up with earthy eyelids, clear blue on the underside of the eyes and pink lips to it, super nice!
What do you think? Step by step description comes further down in the post.
I have used these four eye shadows from the palette Yves Rocher Quad Eyeshadow 06 brown incandescent*. It is sold out quite often, I have noticed, but it usually comes into stock quite quickly again.
The lipstick is Yves Rocher Grand Rouge Lipstick 13. Rose somptueux*.
1. Dark brown eye shadow at the end of the eyelid and along the globe line.
2. Brown eye shadow in the middle of the eyelid and above the globe line.
Fade the edges,
4. Light brown eye shadow deepest on the eyelid.
5. Light shimmery eye shadow in the corner of the eye and under the brow.
6. Blue eyeliner along the waterline, Yves Rocher Waterproof Kajal (02 Bleu)*
7. Black eyeliner with wing, mark secret until further notice hihi.
8. Brown mascara on the lashes and blue mascara on the lower lashes, Yves Rocher Volume Mascara* in shades 02 brown and 03 Bleu.
Hope you were inspired!
The discount code YRHELENA thus gives you a 20% discount on the entire purchase and the glitter shadow Yves Rocher Loose Pearls* in shade 05 completely free!
This is the shade I have used for the glittery effect on this make-up:
Hope you were inspired! :)
Hug, hug ♥