Today's makeup is inspired by my own make-up I did a few days ago, they are a bit similar in style :)
Today, however, I have filled in the eyeliner wing with blue and the application technique around this make-up is a little different, which you can see if you compare my tutorial collages.
Hope you like the look and are inspired by seeing different ways to do "the same type" of makeup!
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base Matte
Concealer - gloMinerals Under Eye Concealer (beige)
Foundation - gloMinerals Pressed Base Foundation (Golden Medium)
Contouring - Paese Bronzing powder (1m)
Rouge - gloMinerals Powder blush (papaya)
Dehydrating powders - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Fountain pens - gloMinerals Micro Brow Liner (Ash & Raven)
Brown fibers - Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler (Soft Brown) (adlink)
Lip pencil - Benecos Natural Lip Liner (Red)
Lip Balm - Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm (Ripe Raspberry)
What do you think? :)
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Brown eyeshadow along the lower lash line, Paese Kashmir (604)
- "Pull out" the shadow a little further in the outer corner of the eye
- White eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line, Paese Kashmir (601)
- Black eyeliner with wing (do not fill in the wing), Paese Liquid Eyeliner
- Blue eyeliner in the eyeliner wing, NYX Studio Liquid Eyeliner (Extreme Blue)
- Light blue eye shadow in the corner of the eye, Paese Opal Trio Eyeshadow (Saint Tropez)
More white eye shadow on the inside and outside of the upper lash line
- Black mascara on the upper lashes, Magnetic Lash Mascara
Brown mascara on the lower lashes, Yves Rocher Volume Vertige Mascara (Brown) (adlink)
This look I had this Wednesday at a Feel-good event with Creative Makeup in Uppsala, lasted from morning to evening and super easy to just improve on with a little colored lip balm and bamboo powder :)
Hugs are ♥
I bought pixis its Judytime from you and I wonder if you can do more make-up with those shadows.
Preferably one with the night shadow as well. Thank you in advance!