Now Kat Von D is finally at Sephora in Sweden!
I brought a goodie bag home with me after the launch event on Tuesday and have now put the eyeliner and mascara to the test, as well as a little light pink eye shadow in the corner of the eye. It turned out great! Perfect look for pink lips and my pink hair :)
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Foundation - Pixi H2O Skintint (Cream)
Concealer - Pixi correction concentrate
Powder that neutralizes red - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring - Pixi Book Of Beauty Contour Creator
Rouge - gloMinerals blush (papaya)
Makeup Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Dehydrating powders - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
- Paint a line on the entire upper lash line, a little narrower towards the corner of the eye compared to the rest.
- Draw a line from the outer corner of the eye and outwards, at approximately the same angle as the lower lash line and as far out as you want the eyeliner wing to be.
- Draw a line from the tip and towards the lash line and tie them together with a soft line
- Fill in the eyeliner wing
- Dab light pink eye shadow in the corner of the eye
- Finish with mascara on all lashes
I had this look at the event with Make Up Store on Wednesday, and both the eyeliner and the mascara held up very well!
Hugs are ♥