This week, a fun press release from IsaDora fell into my mailbox - the new Perfect Eyes collection with 16 different eye shadows!
I immediately fell for the dark red color Burgundy Red, love red colors, and here comes a simple with effective makeup with the matte red color together with the glittery shade Golden Glow :)
Hope you are inspired!
The eyeshadows cost SEK 89 and are available at, among other places HERE (adlink).
Face primer - Pixi Flawless & poreless primer
Colored day cream and concealer - glo Skin Beauty Satin Cream Foundation (Natural fair) possibly a news that comes soon, it is under testing :)
Powders for redness - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring & highlighter - Pixi Contour Creator
Rouge - gloMinerals Blush (Papaya)
Fixing mist - Pixi makeup fixing mist
Net matting powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Brynpenna - gloMinerals Micro Brow Liner (Ash and Dark brown)
Lip pencil - glo Skin Beauty Precision Lip Pencil (Soulmate) - possibly a news that will come soon, it is under testing.
Lip Gloss - glo Skin Beauty Lip Gloss (Cupcake) possibly a news that will come soon, it is under testing.
Surely it's nice with red make-up? :) Many are afraid of red but I think it's so nice!
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Red eye shadow on the entire eyelid, IsaDora Perfect Eyes (Burgundy red) (adlink)
Applied with Nanshy Tapered Crease Brush
- Fade out the sharpest edge of the globe line with the same brush
- Use a larger and fluffier brush and fade out the eyeshadow even more, Nanshy Blending Brush
- Red eye shadow under the eye, applied with Nanshy pencil Brush
- Gold glitter eyeshadow in the corner of the eye and up a little towards the eyelid, IsaDora Perfect Eyes (Golden glow) (adlink)
- Black eyeshadow slightly along the upper and lower lash line, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (602)
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
Hope you liked the look :)