Here is a Christmas make-up that fits perfectly on all Christmas tables, December parties and Christmas Eve!
Do you think it's too early to talk about Christmas and New Year's make - up? I have had Christmas feelings for so long so I forget that it is only the middle of November .. Have already cooked Christmas food (note simple) twice at home haha! Do not know at all where this extreme Christmas mood comes from? I have not had Christmas feelings even on Christmas Eve itself in recent years :)
Anyway - Today's look is not only suitable for Christmas but at any time, I had it on a normal Wednesday, for example. The point is these red lips together with glitter eyeliner and glitter eyebrows, I felt so heavenly nice !!
Hope you like the makeup too!
Colored face primer - glo Skin Beauty Tinted Primer (Medium)
Foundation - glo Skin Beauty Pressed Base Foundation (Golden medium)
Concealer - glo Skin Beauty Under Eye Concealer (Golden)
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Redness relief powder
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Contouring - Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Paese Powder Blush (50)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Eyebrows - glo Skin Beauty Micro Browliner (Light brown)
Lipstick- Paese Silky Matt Liquid Lipstick (709)
If you want a more durable eye makeup, I recommend using a regular eyeliner. However, this is a black eye shadow applied with a dampened brush, because I would not do anything special this day so wanted to do a make-up that was easy to wash off haha.
You can use black eye shadow (or any shade) and make it durable too, if you moisten the brush with Kryolan Cake Liner Sealer!
Prime with eye primer before you start! I use Paese Beauty Record Eyeshadow Primer.
- Black eye shadow as eyeliner applied with a damp brush, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (602)
- Continue with the shadow as a line from the outer corner of the eye and obliquely upwards / outwards
- Shape and eyelinervinge
- Glitter (liquid) all over the eyeliner, Pixi Liquid Fairy Lights (BareBrilliance)
- The same glitter on the eyebrows!
- Light eye shadow in the corner of the eye, Paese Opal Eyeshadow Trio (Caffe latte)
The brush is Nanshy Pencil
- Brown eyeshadow along the globe line and under the eye, Paese Opal Eyeshadow Trio (Caffe latte)
The brush is Nanshy Tapered Crease
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
Hugs are ♥