I wore this make-up when I worked at a Nanotechnology conference last Monday (answer yes I stood out in the crowd among all professors and researchers haha).
The eyes sparkled more in reality, which is barely visible at all in my pictures, when you only have a little glitter, it looks like gravel in photos so I usually only have it when I have to do something special in reality and not "just for the blog" :)
I got up at 4 in the morning and wanted a make-up that is so advanced and outstanding that it seems that I am not an amateur, while I did not have all the time in the world and mainly would promote basic makeup actually.
Here's the result - a colorful make-up with a little smoky and dark at the edges to tone down the bright little. I think it turned out very nice, I hope you think so too!
Face primer - Pixi Flawless & poreless primer
Foundation - gloMinerals Pressed Base Foundation (Golden Medium)
Concealer -gloMinerals under eye concealer (Beige)
Powders for redness - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring & highlighter - Pixi Contour Creator
Rouge - gloMinerals Blush (Papaya)
Fixing mist - Pixi makeup fixing mist
Net matting powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Brynpenna - gloMinerals Micro Brow Liner (Ash and Dark brown)
Lips - Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm (Ripe Raspberry)
What do you think? :) I love the combination of pink and yellow, so nice!
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Yellow eye shadow innermost on the eyelid, Paese Neo Eyeshadow (662)
- Pink eyeshadowa at the end of the eyelid, Paese Neo Eyeshadow (650)
- Light purple eye shadow between the yellow and the pink, Paese Neo Eyeshadow (654)
- Red eye shadow at the end of the eyelid and a little along the globe line, Paese Neo Eyeshadow (664)
- Brown eye shadow at the end of the eyelid, along the globe line and along the lower lash line, Paese Opal Trio Eyeshadow (Caffe latte)
- Black eye shadow on the brown for darker and sharper effect, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (602)
White eye shadow in the corner of the eye and below the sharp globe line for greater contrast, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (601)
Black eyeliner with wing, Kryolan HD Cream Liner (Ebony)
- Pink glitter (from Make Up Store but this shade is no longer in the range) attached with Kryolan Cake Liner sealer.
White eye shadow under the eyeliner as well
- Mascara on all lashes, Magnetic Lash Mascara