I immediately jumped from being super-inspired by summer and bright colors to just wanting to use gloomy, warm tones and sooty eyes. Mums!
This look is a down-to-earth make-up in golden brown tones, which is enlivened with white and sharp lines. Fun mix I think :)
Hope you are inspired!
Face primer - Pixi Flawless & poreless primer
Foundation - gloMinerals Pressed Base Foundation (Golden Medium)
Concealer -gloMinerals under eye concealer (Beige)
Powders for redness - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring & highlighter - Pixi Contour Creator
Rouge - gloMinerals Blush (Papaya)
Fixing mist - Pixi makeup fixing mist
Net matting powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Brynpenna - gloMinerals Micro Brow Liner (Ash and Dark brown)
What do you think? :) The warm eye shadows are from the trio palette Paese Opal Eyeshadow Trio in the shade Golden Brown. Love the colors!
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
White eye shadow in the corner of the eye, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (601)
- Beige eye shadow on the inside of the eyelid, Paese Opal Eyeshadow Trio (Golden Brown)
- Golden eye shadow in the middle of the eyelid, Paese Opal Eyeshadow Trio (Golden Brown)
- Brown eyeshadow at the end of the eyelid, Paese Opal Eyeshadow Trio (Golden Brown)
- Black eyeshadow sharp at the end of the eyelid, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (602)
- And fade in the black eye shadow
- White eye shadow under the black at the outer edges
- Brown and white eye shadow as lines in the outer corner of the eye (same shadows as above)
- Brown eye shadow also along the lower lash line
- Gold eye shadow along the lower lash line, in the corner of the eye and a little between the white lines at the end of the eye.
- Black eyeliner with wing + a little at the white lines, Kryolan HD Cream Liner (Ebony)
Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic Lash Mascara
I got a lot of compliments for this make-up from the customers at work, great fun! :)
Hugs are ♥