Miska and I have just lit the wood stove and sat down in front of the Eurovision Song Contest, super cozy! And it gets even cozier as soon as I have finished writing this post and can put down my computer haha, it is not immediately possible to write when I look at the TV all the time either :)
Are you watching? Love the hair in Serbia's contribution that sparkles super much! "Think how much glitter she has in her box" was the first thing I said haha.
Today's make - up is definitely a look I could imagine at the Eurovision Song Contest, if I was competing, if I suddenly stopped being tone deaf and nasal, that is, it would be cool if you suddenly got the worst singing voice :)
Anyway, here comes a step by step on a fun, stylish and glittery make-up, hope you like it!
1. Green eyeliner along the waterline, Paese Linea Automatic Eyeliner (Olive Glam)
2. Green eye shadow along the lower lash line, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (668) - Applied with Nanshy pencil Brush.
3. Turquoise green eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line, Paese Neo Eyeshadow (687) - Applied with Nanshy Angled Detailer Brush.
4. Green glitter at the bottom of the lower lash line, Make Up Store Glitter (Peacock) attached with Make Up Store Mixing Liquid.
5. White, gray and black eye shadow next to each other on the eyelid, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (601) & Paese Kashmir Trio Eyeshadow (685) - Applied with Nanshy Tapered Crease Brush.
6. Fade the edges with Nanshy Crease Brush.
7. "Lace up" the make-up and more turquoise eye shadow in the corner of the eye as a small tip, and green eyeliner giving a straight edge to the green shadow in the outer corner of the eye, Pure Minerals Double Ego Eyeliner (Queensland)
…And black eyeliner with wing, Paese Penliner.
…And white eye shadow as two dashes between the black and green eyeliner in the outer corner of the eye.
8. Black mascara on the upper lashes, Oriflame Wonderlash Mascara.*
Green mascara on the lower lashes, Zuii Organic (Emerald)
What do you think? :)
Now I'm going to put down my computer. Cheers Måns!