Eva Longoria is always just as good-looking, which is why today's make-up is inspired by her - and you also get to see it step by step!
An intense but still quite softened sweeping.
1. Gray eye shadow innermost on the eyelid, Nudh Mineral Eye Shadow (Nudh Magical)
2. Black eye shadow at the end of the eyelid, gloMinerals Eye Shadow (Sable)
3. Blur the edges.
4. Black eyeliner along the upper lash line and the waterline, gloMinerals Precision Eye Pencil (Black)
5. Blue-black eye shadow smoked along the lower lash line, Nudh Mineral Eye Shadow (Magnetic Blue)
6. Black mascara on all lashes, Peggy Sage Dreamy Cils Mascara + Loose lashes.
Hope you like the make-up, have a nice evening!