Today's make - up could not be more suitable for oh so nice trees are along the highway now. Absolutely orange red! An autumnal orange & yellow make-up to highlight blue eyes.
Here is a nice autumn make-up for you! This is made to emphasize blue eyes. ♥
Colored face primer - glo Tinted Primer (Medium)
Concealer - glo Under Eye Concealer (Golden)
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Redness relief powder
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Contouring - Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Paese Powder Blush (55)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Eyebrows - glo Micro Browliner (Light brown)
Of course, the yellow shimmer shadow (which goes a bit in the gold direction) fits very well this autumn! Love it!!
Here is a step by step description of my makeup to highlight blue eyes:
Prime with eye primer before you start! I use Paese Beauty Record Eyeshadow Primer - news in the webshop! Will write a post and tell you more about it soon, it's awesome!
- Prime with eye primer before you start! I use Paese Beauty Record Eyeshadow Primer - news in the webshop! Will write a post and tell you more about it soon, it's awesome!
- Yellow (gold direction) shimmer shadow on the innermost part of the eyelid, Paese Sparkle Eyeshadow (425)
- Orange eyeshadow in the middle of the eyelid, Paese Neo Eyeshadow (663)
- Red eye shadow next to the orange, Paese Neo Eyeshadow (664)
- Brown eyeshadow at the end of the eyelid and along the globe line, Paese Kashmir eyeshadow (604)
- The same shadow under the eye
- Light eye shadow in the corner of the eye, Paese Kashmir eyeshadow (667)
- Orange eye shadow (a little) in the fading of the brown shadow under the eye
- Black eye shadow at the end of the eyelid and the lower lash line, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (602)
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
Now I'm going to Finland over the weekend so I do not think I have time to blog more this week, so you know if you get worried about my silence;)
Hope you liked the post about highlighting blue eyes with this makeup. Get in touch if you have any questions. Feel free to read my previous post about complementary colors.
Hugs are! ♥