When I made up Frida before the dinner with a Goddess theme last Saturday, she felt great all evening and thanked so heartily the next day, super fun! :) You can see the result in my previous post here!
And because she felt so nice, today I have made a step-by-step description of that make-up for you so that you can be just as nice you too :)
1. Light eye shadow innermost on the eyelid (a little more than half, Paese Shimmer Trio Eyeshadow (805)
2. Yellow eye shadow slightly on the inside of the eyelid, Paese Shimmer Trio Eyeshadow (105)
3. Bronze eye shadow outer part of the eyelid and lower lash line, Paese Shimmer Trio Eyeshadow (111)
4. Light eye shadow in the corner of the eye and under the brow, Annika's Favorite Shadow.
Gold glitter dipped on the entire make-up, Kryolan Glamor Dust (can not find a retailer to link)
5. Brown eye shadow along the lash lines as a discreet eyeliner, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (604)
Gold eyeliner along the waterline, Yves Rocher Waterproof Eyeliner (10 or)
6. Black mascara on all lashes, Oriflame Wonderlash Mascara.
I could not show the lip gloss I used on Frida in this make-up because she borrowed it to be able to improve. But I have used Benecos Natural Lip Gloss in the shade Praline!
Fint va? Suitable for both everyday and parties, and is super nice even with a darker lip color! :)
Hugs are ♥