Glitter is our best friend when it comes to New Year's, because it means that any look can become a party party without necessarily having to be very dark or intense if you do not like it.
Here is a New Year's make-up that is very gentle in its colors, perfect for you who like lighter tones in gold and bronze and who generally do not want so much make-up around the eyes, but who are still incredibly festive and shout New Year's Eve! :)
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Foundation - gloMinerals Pressed Base Foundation (Golden Light)
Powder that neutralizes red - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring - Pixi Book Of Beauty Contour Creator
Rouge - Pixi Book Of Beauty Blush Palette
Makeup Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Dehydrating powders - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Lipstick - gloMinerals Suede Matte Crayon (Demure)
All glitter is attached with Mixing Liquid from Make Up Store.
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi Eye Bright Primer
Light metallic eye shadow on the entire eyelid, Paese Diamond Trio (707)
- Bronze glitter at the bottom of the eyelid, I applied it with Nanshy Pencil Brush from the set Masterful Collection to get it close to the lash line without smearing the lashes.
- Dab more of the same glitter on the entire eyelid
- Dab gold glitter over the bronze, take a little less on the brush when you dab the glitter at the edges, so it looks a little thinned.
- Black eyeliner, Paese Penliner
- Finish with black mascara, Magnetic Lash Mascara
Hope you were inspired! ♥