Today's make-up is the perfect inspiration for you who are going out to festivities this weekend! Brown, golden and down to earth and at the same time glittery and party with red lips!
The day before yesterday I mentioned the new Paese Drop & Fix which I am putting to the test, and as it looks now that it will definitely qualify in the webshop, there is almost a little love level here at the make-up mirror! ;)
I have used it for basically everything today - as an eyeshadow primer, to attach glitter, and mixed with eyeshadow for eyeliner and even lipstick is amazing!
Understand how much fun you can have with this, only the imagination can set limits :)
The lips are Paese Drop & Fix mixed with the eye shadow Kashmir Neo Eyeshadow in the red hue.
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Foundation - Pixi H2O Skintint (Cream)
Powder that neutralizes red - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring - Pixi Book Of Beauty Contour Creator
Rouge - gloMinerals blush (papaya)
Makeup Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Dehydrating powders - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Eyebrows - Benecos natural brow pencil (Brown)
Nice huh? :)
- Eyeshadow primer, Paese Drop & Fix
Wrap a little powder along the globe line, so that the primer is not as moist there, then it is much easier to get a nice fade on the eye shadow.
Gold bronze eye shadow on the entire eyelid, Paese Diamond Trio (714)
- Brown matte shadow along the globe line and at the end of the eyelid in a cat eye shape, Yag mineral eyeshadow (cocoa brown)
- The same brown eye shadow along the lower lash line
- White eyeliner along the waterline and out of the corner of the eye, Benecos Natural White Kajal
Light eye shadow in the corner of the eye, Paese Diamond Trio (714)
- Brown eyeliner with wing, Yag mineral eyeshadow (cocoa brown) mixed with Paese Drop & Fix
- Attach gold glitter to the inside of the eyelid with Paese Drop & Fix, the glitter is ordinary hobby glitter.
- Finish with mascara on all lashes, Magnetic Lash Mascara
What do you think? Are you craving Paese Drop & Fix? :)