When I turned one, I got a gift certificate on Asos.com and bought a long sweater that is among the most beautiful I have ever worn, it is so cozy! And it goes down a good distance under the butt so you can wear it to tights only, cozy and dressed at the same time!
Here you see the make - up I did the first time I used this shirt - I could not not use green eye shadow to like;)
Colored face primer - glo Tinted Primer spf 30 (Medium)
Concealer - Pixi Pat Away Concealing Base (1 Cream)
Foundation - glo Pressed Base Foundation (Golden medium)
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Redness relief powder
Contouring - Paese Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Paese blush (35)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Eyebrows - glo Micro Brow Liner (Raven)
Green and gold together are just so nice!
The "green eyeshadow" I used is actually the yellow eyeshadow 662 and the turquoise eyeshadow 687 from Paese NEO Eyeshadow which I mixed with each other.
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Green eye shadow inside and outside of the eyelid + along the globe line
- Gold shadow in the middle of the eyelid, glo Shadow Palette (Mixed Metals)
- Black eyeshadow smoky on the green, with most black closest to the lash line, Paese Kashmir eyeshadow (662)
- Green eyeliner along the upper and lower lash line + the waterline, Paese Linea Automatic Liner (Olive glam)
- Green eye shadow also along the lower lash line, fade out.
- White eye shadow in the corner of the eye and from the outer corner of the eye and outwards, Paese Kashmir eyeshadow (662)
- Gold glitter in the middle of the eyelid and in the middle under the eye, Mood Wood Natural Glitter (Gold) attached with Kryolan Cake Liner Sealer
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
Hope you were inspired :)