When I did this makeup, I would not really do a step-by-step makeup for the blog because I did not have much time. But our new glitter from Pixi made me so craving for makeup that it became quite a lot of eye makeup in the end anyway haha.
I really wanted to see how the glitter RoseGold got together with the peach golden eye shadow in the Rebel Angel palette from glo Shadow Quad - the answer is that it will be superduperfine!
I took a slightly blurred picture to show you the glitter more clearly. This is a great "Holliday makeup" for anyone who likes earthy tones. It is brown in a reddish brown way and light in a rosy way, if you understand what I mean :) In short, a little more fun a light beige and brown but just as easy to wear!
Face primer - Pixi Flawless & Poreless Primer
Concealer - glo Under Eye Concealer (Golden)
Gelfoundation - Pixi H2O Skintint (2 Nude)
Mineral Foundation - glo Pressed Base (Golden medium)
(I have a lot of pimples on my jawbones right now, so I pulled on extra coverage in the areas with the mineral foundation because I wanted it to go pretty fast)
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Redness relief powder
Contouring - Paese Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Paese blush (35)
Highlighter - Pixi Glow-Y-Powder (London luster)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Eyebrows - glo Micro Brow Pencil (Raven)
Here you can clearly see how much of the bling-bling effect disappears on the glitter when you take a picture with good focus, if you compare this picture with the first picture in the post. On the eye on the side that is in focus, you see the glitter better too!
All eye shadows are from the 4 palette glo Shadow Quartet (Rebel Angel)
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Peach golden eye shadow on the inside of the eyelid
- Maroon shadow at the end of the eyelid
- Bronze shade with a little attraction to green gold in the middle of the eyelid
- Peach gold in the corner of the eye and at the bottom of the lower lash line
- Maroon eye shadow at the end of the lower lash line and outwards / downwards
- The bronze shade in the middle of the lower lash line as well
White eye shadow in the corner of the eye and in the outer corner of the eye
- Maroon shadow as eyeliner with wing by mixing it with Kryolan Cake Liner Sealer
- Light glitter in the corner of the eye, Pixi Liquid Fairy Lights (Crystalline)
Rosé glitter on the inside of the eyelid, Pixi Liquid Fairy Lights (RoseGold)
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic Lash Mascara
This look would have been crazy nice for more colorful lips as well, e.g. dark pink, yummy! Sometimes I get the urge to show the same makeup in different lip colors, hairstyles and outfits just to show how easy it is to vary the same eye makeup :)
Hugs are! ♥